Become a Prospective New Member
Candidates must meet the following criteria to become eligible for membership:
- Be an outstanding woman who resides in San Diego County
- Have obtained the age of thirty
- Demonstrate leadership in the community
- Express interest in the University
- Attend a minimum of one general meeting (Spring, Fall or Winter) prior to being considered for membership
Active and Professional members may propose and/or second a new member. Active and Professional members may only propose one new member per year.
The TLASDC Board of Directors approves nominations for new members once a year at the Spring Board of Directors meeting. The deadline to submit a nomination for new members is March 1st.
Questions regarding nominations may be submitted to the Vice President of Membership.